Technical Support Specialist
BoostIT HUB is a Romanian-based IT&C company with a vast experience in working with worldwide clients and projects in diverse industries. We focus on delivering projects fast, secure and on demand. Our organization is part of an international group of companies with a similar business mindset / etiquette: team, excellence, trustworthiness, accountability, motivation and continuous learning. This gives us a competitive advantage in terms of expertise, skills, experience and market standards, by broadening our problem-solving spectrum for our clients.Requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Information Systems or similar.
- Very good level of English, especially written, other languages welcome.
- At least two years' experience in a similar role.
- Any experience with test frameworks welcome.
- Any Linux experience is very welcome.
- Ability to see the big picture without losing a meticulous eye for detail.
- Ability to describe technical matters in clear and simple language.
- Flexible and ready to jump in and help out when needed.
- Some pleasant travel to Luxembourg and Belgium now and then.
We require a professional in helping us to support the online application in two modes:
- The first mode involves receiving tickets from partners and customers and performing the role of 1st and 2nd level support. If such progress interests you, there would be a definite opening to also step into 3rd level support on an IBM BlueMix Linux platform.
- The second mode involves joining the internal support team to help the tester create missing test cases, to run them, to communicate with the technical documentation specialist to ensure that the application, the test cases, and the documentation are in line and make sense.
- Become knowledgeable in the ticketing system, the application, and the available documentation and help with 1st and 2nd level support.
- Join the internal team to help with test cases, testing, and ensuring that the application, the tests, and the documentation are in line.
- Ensure test cases cover the entire application, and report any holes.
- Prepare detailed bug reports if you happen to find one as a result of a ticket.
- Be willing to be there and help on the rare occasions the team simply needs all hands on deck.