Recruitment Lead (Day Shift)
Focused on the Energy Industry and its people, we have developed our recruitment services into a full range of manpower solutions to effectively and profitably execute long-term and short-term project needs: global mobility services, human resource services, payroll/tax services, and recruitment services.Requirements
• Have a strong track record in leading, mentoring and motivating a team of recruitment professionals to drive high performance
• Must be able to perform effective sourcing and screening methodologies.
• Should be very good in analyzing the job seekers interest.
• A demonstrated background in end-to-end recruitment
• Local market knowledge and the ability to provide innovative recruitment solutions
• Strong stakeholder/client management skills
• Experience working on financial positions is a plus but not mandatory
• Strong English proficiency
• As the Recruitment Lead you will ensure that the workflow is managed effectively across the team, as well as get involved in design and implementation of a range of recruitment initiatives to support the clients groups.