Senior Operations Specialist at GE Healthcare
- Effectively manage Service logistics activities such as parts orders and deliveries and specialized tools.
- Responsible for first class communication with external customers and internal Field Service team.
- Responsible for driving the overall execution of the GEHC customer service contracts. This may include field communications and verification along with contract submission prework..
- Maintain Install database accuracy by supporting field team and external customers via phone and email.
- Work closely with field service sales and service, service marketing, and commercial solutions to resolve technical and process-related issues.
- Provide support for timely resolution of customer invoicing disputes in coordination with Service Sales and field service teams.
- Organize the periodical calibration of the tools and measurement equipment and document the quality audits when needed.
- Minimum College degree in related field (management studies, logistics, economics, etc.)
- Experience working in a similar type role in an Operations capacity. Previous experience in a Logistics function will be a strong advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in both Romanian and English
- Ability to manage all aspects of customer service, customer satisfaction, and contractual commitments
- Experience managing office related activities and strong multitasking skills