Senior Operations Specialist at GE Healthcare
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs General Electric active
View all jobs Senior Operations Specialist at GE Healthcare active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
- Effectively manage Service logistics activities such as parts orders and deliveries and specialized tools.
- Responsible for first class communication with external customers and internal Field Service team.
- Responsible for driving the overall execution of the GEHC customer service contracts. This may include field communications and verification along with contract submission prework..
- Maintain Install database accuracy by supporting field team and external customers via phone and email.
- Work closely with field service sales and service, service marketing, and commercial solutions to resolve technical and process-related issues.
- Provide support for timely resolution of customer invoicing disputes in coordination with Service Sales and field service teams.
- Organize the periodical calibration of the tools and measurement equipment and document the quality audits when needed.
- Minimum College degree in related field (management studies, logistics, economics, etc.)
- Experience working in a similar type role in an Operations capacity. Previous experience in a Logistics function will be a strong advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in both Romanian and English
- Ability to manage all aspects of customer service, customer satisfaction, and contractual commitments
- Experience managing office related activities and strong multitasking skills