GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
- Maintain all models specific to a modality in the assigned area- Diagnostic Imaging.
- otal system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues.
- Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
- Assists in Account Sales visits; supports in training others where necessary; identify sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- Engineering egree level or equivalent experience
- Technical analytical skills
- Prior Field Services experience on behalf of medical equipment producer or distributor
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality Magnetic Resonance, Computed Tomography and X-Ray modalities.
- English & Romanian language on communication level
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Initiative and motivation.
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
- Valid driver's license.