The Qualysoft Group was founded in Vienna in 1999. As an independent IT consultancy and service company, it supports its international customers by providing tailored IT solutions that are both flexible and innovative. Its main focus is on providers of financial and energy services, industrial firms, media/telecommunications companies, and institutions from the public sector.Requirements
- Knowledge of OOP - Java preferred
- Knowledge of SQL
- 2+ years’ experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (including in-house testing frameworks)
- Experience with testing on mobile and desktop platforms
- Experience with web applications
- Experience with logs investigations
- Desirable knowledges: Spring; Cucumber; Gherkin; Maven;
- Plan, write, execute, and refactor manual and automated test cases.
- Test and certify features for release.
- Conduct peer reviews for tests and test cases.
- Conduct root-cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion.
- Review and provide feedback on development code, test designs and test cases.
- Participate in cross-group and internal customer feature demonstrations.
- Regression testing; a part of testing is done by tests written in Cucumber, using Selenium with Java and Spring framework, triggered from Jenkins, and a part manually;
- Writing automated tests with Selenium;
- Find solutions for E2E testing