Jr. Business Reporting Specialist
We operate a network of online trading platforms in over 40 countries under market-leading brands such as Avito, dubizzle, letgo, OLX, Stradia, Storia, and more.
We’re a team of 4,000 ambitious, curious people building classifieds marketplaces that are used by over 300 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything.
Our platforms create win-win exchanges for people, their communities and the environment.
The Business Reporting Specialist assists the organization in determining how to structure and report on business intelligence data, sales and marketing metrics and data from other departments. The Business Reporting Specialist should have knowledge of relational databases and reporting structures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- Technical skills including the ability to merge data from various sources, write formulas to summarize data, translate data into a user-friendly reports and data mine for necessary drill-down metrics
- Basic knowledge of data analysis
- Macros and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) knowledge (nice to have)
- Previous experience with JIRA (nice to have)
- Proactive and cooperative
- Focused and highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in multiple functional areas simultaneously
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust to changing project needs in evolving situations
- Advanced English language
- Online/e-Commerce experience (nice to have)
- Junior-level experience
- Work directly with decision makers and end users to understand, define and document current and possible future reporting goals, needs and requirements
- Develop and enhance spreadsheets and databases’ functionality like usage of forms, templates and logic functions
- Develop and create data layout like tables, charts, graphs, heat maps and process flow diagrams
- Prepare transparent standard reports and analyzes to support business needs
- Extract, filter and aggregate data through logical queries
- Ensure high data quality through regular quality checks
- Write and maintain processes related to all standard reporting