Junior Resource Planning Specialist - 1 year contract
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Education: Typically Bachelor or comparable degree required.
• 1-2 years of professional experience in a customer interaction role
• Fluent English speaker (French or German is considered a plus )
• Excel knowledge – medium level
• Sales Force (PSA) and Oracle user experience is a plus
• Typically works with moderate supervision/guidance.
• Excellent customer service skills and a drive for results
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Works effectively in a fast paced environment, under pressure and is comfortable with multi-tasking
• Identifies problems and all relevant issues in straightforward situations; generates possible solutions, assesses each using standard procedures and makes a sound decision.
• Understands the key business drivers relating to own area; uses this knowledge to focus own work.
Role: Project Staffing responsibilities include:
• Matches skill sets of field consultants to allocate on projects based on requirements in the Statement of Work; including project location, funding and start dates
• Checks availability of consultant schedules
• Works with market leads on pipeline staffing opportunities and with project managers on on-going staffing issues, including changes to scope of project
Role: Resource Support responsibilities include:
• Supports field consultants to schedule around work/life balance
• Researches training opportunities and communicates with resources on various issues (project team issue - personality conflict, etc.)
• General administration support to be defined case by case
Role: Resource Planning System Maintenance responsibilities include:
• Allocates resources to internal projects and Runs various reports within internal tools
• Maintains resource schedules within internal system based on project schedule
• Tracks consultants' projects, training, PTO time and business development work
• Partners with Operations for funding/resource accuracy
Role: Project Escalations responsibilities include:
• Evaluates need for & initiates escalation process
• Works with Project Managers and Business Leads when staffing conflicts arise (including mismatched skill sets, project change in requirements, customer's citizenship requirements and changes in project dates)
Role: Personal Time Off tracking responsibilities include:
• Ensures that vacation was approved by relevant PM
• Approves vacation requests and forwards approval to HR as required
• Maintains PTO data in internal tools
Role: Subcontracting responsibilities include:
• Manages new subk account set up
• Prepares subcontractors paperwork with PM input as required
• Creates subcontractors POs, manages invoice reconciliation and time entry in PSA
• Coordinates communication to and from subcontractors for staffing purposes
• Maintains subcontractors database
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company’s success.