Services Reservations Specialist in Restaurants Team - German Speaker
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile G2-Travel active.
Vezi toate job-urile Services Reservations Specialist in Restaurants Team - German Speaker active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Turism active pe Hipo.ro
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- previous experience in tourism or customer care will be considered as valuable asset;
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- customer oriented approach;
- results focusing and proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- attention to details;
- analytic skills;
- team player;
- fast learner and willing to professionally develop on a long term within our young and dynamic team;
- positive and friendly attitude;
- advanced knowledge of English language;
- any other knowledge in European languages is an advantage;
- proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook.
- action all booking requests, cancellations and amendments quickly, efficiently and accurately;
- input confirmations and update relevant systems;
- where first choice service is not available, select and offer the best alternative according to relevant criteria;
- develop good working relationships with Suppliers;
- coordinate with Suppliers and Internal departments to resolve accounts queries and other discrepancies;
- monitor booking situation of services and highlight to management any potential issues;
- assist members of the Service Reservation Team and other departments as and when workload dictates;
- keep operations staff informed on the status of any bookings that cannot be confirmed within the set deadlines;
- process prepayments if and when required;
- maximize profits whenever possible by requesting special budgets.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact with our clients coming from Asia and also deal with our suppliers across Europe, by working from home!
- Competitive financial reward;
- Language allowance;
- Language classes;
- Business trips;
- International mobility;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Wellness programs.