Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Master's Degree in Engineering
• First experience in sales and in an industrial environment/ Renault project is a plus/automotive experience is a must.
• Results orientation with strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to work in a matrixed organization
• International mind set, strong analytical skills
• Minimum fluent - English – required
• French is a plus
• In association with the Development Team, Plant Team, Costing, Productivity Expert, etc..., apply the Group standards (Faurecia Excellence System and Program Management System) in order to ensure the commercial viability of a program during series production.
• Ensure permanent contact with various customer departments, including involving Faurecia teams when necessary.
• Coordinate the implementation of technical and commercial offers.
• Negotiate parts and tooling costs in consultation with the Sales Manager and the customer.
• Ensure that the evolution of permanent parts pricing in line with the Divisions budget.
• Validate the profitability of productivity proposals before submitting any productivity offer to the customer.