Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile CCNP Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Work experience in the IT field-over 20 years
• CCNP/CCIP level engineer (or equivalent experience).
• JNCIA level engineer (or equivalent experience).
• Experience of MPLS VPN, VPNv4, IPv4 and routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP.
• Experience of Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, JUNOS
• Experience of Cisco IOS-XR
• Experience of discovery activities utilizing ping, SNMP, telnet, SSH etc.
• Scripting experience in Pearl, Expect or Python.
• Knowledge of APC/memcache usage
• Over 2 years of experience with high traffic, high availability optimized websites
• The job will be focused around discovering the estate of devices from Provider Edge equipment and then accessing the equipment and working to standardise the device templates to enable management of the devices from remote management locations. The candidate will need to be able to adapt to the technology type and the role will provide the successful candidate with experience within a complex Service Provider estate.