IT Production SysAdmin
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Production SysAdmin active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• University or Bachelor Degree in computer science
• Good knowledge of Windows Server Operating System: Windows Server 2008/2012
• Good knowledge of Windows Network Infrastructure services: DHCP, DNS, NPS, WINS, IIS, PKI, WSUS
• Good knowledge about virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper-V
• Good knowledge about hardware technologies for servers: SAS, RAID, HBA, iSCSI, Clustering, NLB
• Basic knowledge about Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
• Good communication skills
• Good spoken and written English skills
• Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them.
• Planning, implementing and maintaining the IT infrastructure based on Windows Server
• Quickly reply to any technical requests or incidents
• Develop and maintenance procedures for installation and configuration
• Migration/Upgrade project for all OS infrastructure and applications
• Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan
• Implement internal company security standards
• Backup management
• Patch management
• Users accounts management and technical assistance
• Applying operating system updates, patches and configuration changes
• Procurement of Hardware and software
• Cisco VOIP telephony system expertize: configuring IVR, debug of CCM – level 1 support, manage Cisco Agents and queue.