Junior Traffic Executive (Marketing)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Traffic Executive (Marketing) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- 1-2 year's experience in a similar role would be an advantage (although is not essential);
- Advanced knowledge Excel;
- Experience of working with an ad server and in ad operations would be an advantage (although is not essential);
- Strong understanding of the online business as well as digital platforms;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience of working as part of a team;
- Problem-solver, applying analytical skills to business;
- Ability to work well and accurate under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Good English Knowledge.
- Managing the advertising and commercial traffic orders: uploads ad orders agreed with the partners on owned assets;
- Elaborate and manage the campaigns workflow between AdSales, Campaign managers and Commercial (Softlines & Hardlines);
- Organize and maintain detailed, accurate reports;
- Realize intelligent end of campaign analyses;
- Monitor and manage campaign KPIs and profit margins in accordance with targets;
- End-to-end management of a portfolio of campaigns, including monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and optimization to meet business KPIs;
- Prepare reports regarding the campaign performance;
- Analysis of campaigns and monitoring click through rates, etc;
- Feedback and idea generating for the constant improvement of processes;
- Learning and working with ad serving technologies.