Applications Intern - Power Switches - MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY
Applications Intern - Power Switches
- Testing and debugging power switches circuits.
- Test procedures for power switches;
- Better understanding of the MOSFET switches behavior;
- Experience with laboratory test equipment.
- EE student with good knowledge of analog circuits and laboratory test equipment (oscilloscopes, signal generators, power supplies);
- Embedded programming for microcontrollers is nice to have but not essential;
- Able to work under your own initiative or as part of a team;
- Must have good oral and written communication skills in English.