2nd Level IP Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SII Romania active
View all jobs 2nd Level IP Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Strong experience in Switches, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, VPS and Traffic Analyzers
• Strong experience of service provider networks, internet network architecture and routing products
• Good experience with the following solutions under MPLS protocol (Layer 2/3 VPN)
• Understanding of Routing Protocols like BGP, OSPF, ISIS
Would be a plus
• Good French language skills
• Cisco / Juniper Certified
As part of our team, your responsibilities include:
• Manage networks and nodes within the Core IP domain of our customers
• 2nd Level Assurance Support activities
• 2nd Level Incident/Problem Management activities
• Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact
• On regular base covering the 7x24 Call-out responsibility