2nd Level IP Engineer
At SII Romania we believe in professionals driven by their Love and Talent for Technology. We dare to take on exciting new challenges and we work towards exceeding our customer’s expectations.
The high value technological solutions provided by SII Romania in the Software Development, Implementation and Testing, Telecommunication, Service Desk and On-site IT&C services industries enable our clients to gain a competitive advantage in front of their competition.
• Strong experience in Switches, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, VPS and Traffic Analyzers
• Strong experience of service provider networks, internet network architecture and routing products
• Good experience with the following solutions under MPLS protocol (Layer 2/3 VPN)
• Understanding of Routing Protocols like BGP, OSPF, ISIS
Would be a plus
• Good French language skills
• Cisco / Juniper Certified
As part of our team, your responsibilities include:
• Manage networks and nodes within the Core IP domain of our customers
• 2nd Level Assurance Support activities
• 2nd Level Incident/Problem Management activities
• Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact
• On regular base covering the 7x24 Call-out responsibility