Finite Element Developer Internship - DRAXLMAIER Group
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Finite Element Developer Internship - DRAXLMAIER Group active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Finite Element Developer Internship
Department: Regional Development Electric
Job Category: (7) Intern
Employment Duration: Part time
Testing Engineering Department Pitesti offers you the opportunity to be part of it by applying for our Internship position: Finite Element Developer – 6 month Internship
- Finite elements modeling of geometry (CAD data) for automotive parts (e.g. interior and electronic parts) using special software ( Hypermesh , Ansa );
- Model development and assembly for different FE solver: Nastran / Abaqus/ LS Dyna;
- analysis of automotive parts behavior;
- Data exchange with FE Department in Germany;
- Create documents (e.g. tables, hand drawings, diagrams, figures, etc.) according to the instructions;
- Working in a team, discussing and solving problems together and with colleagues in Germany.
- Student in mechanical Engineering or other technical studies (e.g. physics, other engineering, ...
- Knowledge in CAE- Tools, preferably with Altair Hyperworks but also with Ansa,
- Basics in LS- Dyna, Abaqus and NASTRAN are desired but not a must-have;
- Design skills and understanding in kinematic behavior of automotive parts;
- Knowledge of injection molded parts
- Communicative skills;
- Independent way of working;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Part-time working program, 4 hours /day;
- Term work contract for 6 Months;
- Monthly salary.