Commercial Partner Support Representative with Turkish (#3022660)
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Who we're looking for:
• self-driven individual with high sense of ownership, able to work independently
• able to understand complex business setup; challenge status quo processes
• excellent English and advanced Turkish
• excellent customer focus
• excellent work-ethic; able to instil reliability, in remote environments, and position themselves as a reliable business partner
• ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
• drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
• proven problem-solving skills
An excellent Commercial Partner Support Representative with:
• Preferably 1 year of experience in customer support services;
• Higher education, preferably economics/commercial/technical studies;
• Communication abilities in accordance to general business communication standards used in customer support work (verbal and written);
• Fluent in the language used by the supported region; Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and internal HP applications (SAP knowledge is an advantage);
Your role in a nutshell
The Commercial Partner Support Representative is responsible to solve HP partners’ and Commercial Support Representatives requests/tickets, within the deadlines and by respecting the accuracy standards set via the objectives with the direct manager and communicated to the entire team.
Your main activities
• Investigate and retrieves the necessary information to solve requests or queries from HP partners, peers or other HP internal teams, using resources, applications and electronic means available to the team.
• Manage end to end the relationship with HP partners by taking over their requests from the submission and up to finding and applying the correct and appropriate solution; also inform or agree with the partner about such solution.
• Manage information about HP partners, in accordance to valid procedures and updates information to the HP account manager, to the partners, peers and to other departments involved in this process, every time there is a change in the system.
• Suggest and deliver HP partners and account managers training via email or available audio virtual means in HP when partners or account managers do not follow the agreed process when sending for resolution their requests or questions.
• To any other request received either via personal email or team’s generic mailbox, the Commercial Partner Support Super User service analyst is responsible to respond and initiate the necessary actions to solve the request, in maximum 5 business days; in case the request is critical as a result of discussing this with the direct manager, he/she has the obligation of solving it in the same day.
• Offer support to peers in training and coaching activities; offer support when it is necessary to take over a peer’s workload; complete peers’ workload and tasks during their vacation.
• Is up to date with any information, process, and working procedure change and applies these in the current activity through the way he/she solves the requests or questions.
Personal & professional development
• We support your development in a friendly & open-minded environment, to help you maximize your potential and reach high performance levels
• Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
Our work environment
• Great team diversity, friendly colleagues and supportive leaders, all of which makes working with us a great experience
• Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home incentives
• Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
• Medical services subscription
• 24 paid holidays
• Lunch tickets
• Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
• Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
• Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other