Embedded C Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Embedded C Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Relevant experience in C/C++ development and test activities
• Experience in microcontroller based systems design and implementation (8/16/32-bit)
• Proficient in C Language
• Very good knowledge of UML
• Ability to understand electrical schematics and layouts
• Ability to handle electronic equipment (power supplies, test instruments)
Would represent an advantage:
• Development processes know-how (V-Cycle, SCRUM)
• Model based development knowledge
• Vehicle communication protocols knowledge (CAN, LIN, FlexRay)
• Knowledge of Automotive standards (ISO 26262, A-Spice)
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Bachelor / Master degree in Automation, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
• Strong initiative and quality oriented mind-set
• Problem solver, result oriented and opened to new technologies
• Fluency in English
• Analyze customer requirements
• Contribute to SW system architecture definition
• Create detailed SW component design
• Implement SW components
• Debug SW components (both on target and simulated environment)
• Create test specifications (manual and automatic test cases)
• Perform peer reviews
• Document all work according to internal process and methodology