Web Designer - Contractor Role
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience
• Computer programming and graphic design
• 2 to 5 years’ experience of web page design and maintenance
• Familiar with publishing a range of material for use on digital communications channels, including images and video
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft PPT, Word, Excel
• Knowledge of Oracle portal platform (if possible)
• Understanding of the software industry is preferred
• Ability to work on a team
• A motivated attitude, organized with a high level of attention to detail
• Fluent English, other languages depending on region
• Creates, develops and maintains websites and associated applications
• Proactively manage the LMS My Oracle Portal website schedule of content changes and updates, liaising with colleagues across the organization to ensure content is up to date and accurate
• Designs and executes the development of new LMS My Oracle Portal content
• Designs processes and documentation for assigned programs / projects
• Rolls out programs / projects throughout the LMS organization, developing quality standardized deliverables
• Enablement of LMS organization to execute its core services
• Maintain and develop portal and social networking technology skill levels
• Ensure consistency and quality in all My Oracle portal pages and LMS communications
• Projects / Programs completion and communication
• Provision of management reporting
• Operating in line with Oracle’s processes/procedures
• Delivery of Projects / Programs that support LMS strategic objectives
• Personal development
• Support the LMS MyHelp knowledge and case management system
Oracle's Global License Management Services (LMS) is focused on promoting the management, governance, and awareness of the proper use and distribution of Oracle solutions. LMS offers a range of value-added services to address customers’ license management needs that are transparent and consultative, based on proven processes and expert licensing capability, contributing to License, Hardware and Support Sales revenue, through resolution of compliance findings and identification of upsell opportunities.
Creates, develops and maintains LMS websites with the objective to enable LMS to execute its core services.
Rolls out programs / projects throughout the LMS organization, developing quality standardized deliverables.
Responsible for the development and creation of LMS communications including announcements, invitations, program guides, video collateral, customer and internal facing newsletters, web site content, presentations.