Contracts Team Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Contracts Team Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Contracts knowledge, preferably purchasing agreements
• Polished written and oral communication
• Advanced English language knowledge; Russian is a plus
• High level of customer service attitude
• Personal motivation
• Organized, detail-oriented and refined time management skills
• Comfortable with exercising independent judgment
• Excellent analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Experience with Oracle applications (desired)
• Work independently and demonstrate sound judgment under high stress, time critical deadlines
• Dedication to standard process implementation
• Excellent research & problem solving skills
• Ability to meet stringent deadlines and able to work effectively in team environment
• Ability to deal with potentially confrontational situations with patience, diplomacy and tact
• 2 years relevant experience
• Managing Contracts Team alias email account and responding to all inquiries & requests in a timely and efficient manner.
• Provide support to the entire Procurement Contracts Team.
• Manage all template creation and revisions, including posting and managing all content on the Contracts Review website.
• Training other teams and individuals within the S2S organization on the Procurement Contracts Team roles, responsibilities, database and processes. In addition, be available for questions relating to the aforementioned at all times.
• Requesting PO issuance and distributing signed contracts.
• Ensuring that all contracts are uploaded to the Contracts Database.
• In charge of meeting preparations, supply ordering, and general communications.
• Manage the contracts archive.