This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TPA Romania active
View all jobs Legal Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 8 partners and more than 130 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
Thanks to our alliance with the Baker Tilly International network, the 11 countries of the independent TPA Group are perfectly connected at global level, and we are able to provide high-quality services in all the main business centres and regions of the world.
• Law Student Year 1-3;
• Assistance in English - fluency in English (spoken and written);
• Good academic track record;
• Responsive, proactive, result oriented and forward thinking;
• Diplomacy, flexible, adaptable;
• Willing to integrate and be part of a team;
• Possibility to work part time.
• Corporate law: set-up of companies, headquarters, drafting of contracts for sale-purchase of shares, drafting shareholders’ resolutions, filing applications with the Trade Registry;
• Other consulting law assistance – legal research, monthly legal updates, legal opinions;
• Contract law.
If you think you are qualified to join our team, send us your resume at
The company offers stability, the opportunity to continue a career in the legal field and expand your skill set in an excellent environment.