Test Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Test Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
We are looking forward to creating a mixed team, Juniors – Seniors, depending on the experience - at least 1 year in Software development, Software testing, QA etc.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual with the following profile:
• Advanced English skills, German would be a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Available to travel in Germany, Austria or Switzerland
With the new Digital Quality Assurance (DQA) service line, we are expanding our portfolio by leveraging our expertise in testing
bundle and provide efficient, state-of-the-art test and quality assurance services - all with one innovative service-based billing model.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
• Improvement of test automation and intensive collaboration with software development
• Creation and execution of automated test cases, to ensure proper functioning
• Analysis of defects
• Implementation of test frameworks including tools and processes
• Development of interfaces or mockup tests, performance tests, security tests, tools (Tosca, SoapUI, etc.)
• Working with Test Lead, SME, Business, Project Manager
Why work with us?
•We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
•You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
•You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.