This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teach for Romania active
View all jobs Relationship Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Non profit Charitable Organizations active on Hipo.ro
Teach for Romania is a non-governmental organization, that envisions life opportunities through excellent education for every child in Romania, irrespective of his or her social and economic background.
Our mission is to recruit, train and support young professionals who take ownership for transforming the society, through a leadership development program in education.
The staff of Teach for Romania is comprised of high potential professionals, who work relentlessly to transform the society by being an active part of a movement in education.
Find out more about us watching this video:
Or on our website: www.teachforromania.org
We are looking for someone with:
• Account management skills;
• Stakeholder management skills;
• Relationship management skills;
• Great organizational skills;
• Integrity ;
• Great communication skills;
• A team player attitude;
• Excellent written Romanian & English (Advanced) skills;
• Research skills.
• Microsoft Excel;
• Microsoft PowerPoint.
Experience required for this role:
• 2 years – 5 years of experience in Fundraising/ Account or Relationship Management/Customer Support.
It would be a plus:
• Experience working in an NGO.
For our organization to have the impact it aims towards, your activity, as Relationship Manager, will have a great contribution in bringing the resources needed to achieve our goals.
You will be charged with managing the relationship with our corporate sponsors and implementing the agreed upon activities.
This is a full time position, in Bucharest.
Reports to: Development Director
• Researches potential sponsors;
• Prepares support materials for sponsors meetings;
• Drafts proposals for sponsors;
• Charged with contract management in Salesforce;
• Keeps the sponsors database up-to-date;
• Acts as project manager for the implementation of the activities agreed with the sponsors;
• Manages the relationship with the existing sponsors;
• Assist the Development Director in meetings with potential sponsors.
• A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
• The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
• Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
• An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
• Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.