Internship as Associate Software Quality Analyst - Bentley Systems
The Purpose of Your Internship:
• To contribute to the Quality Assurance team products certification strategy, ensuring that quality and integrity of the products is maintained in all releases. This will be done by writing and updating automated functional test scripts using TC(TestComplete).
• Update existing tests in the automation test suites (using TC).
• Write test planning documentation from requirement specifications.
• Review all testing documents and other test-related documentation.
• Assist in implementation of the overall testing strategy
• Add new tests and expand the TC automation test suites.
• Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing.
• Run functional and non-functional tests.
• Write requirements and create scenarios for performance testing.
• Provide estimates for test activities.
Desired skills and experience:
• A good general knowledge of IT systems.
• A fluent English speaker
• Familiarity with automation testing of desktop applications.
• TestComplete experience with automation testing scripting.
What You’ll Get:
- Opportunity to join a creative software development team and make your mark in creating the product.
- Work environment that suits concentration as well as teamwork.
Time to recharge: team building parties, table tennis, and more.