Finite Element Developer Internship - DRÄXLMAIER Group
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Jobs from top companies in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Finite Element Developer Internship - DRÄXLMAIER Group active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Testing Engineering Department Pitesti offers you the opportunity to be part of it by applying for our Internship position: Finite Element Developer – 6 month Internship
- Finite elements modeling of geometry (CAD data) for automotive parts (e.g. interior and electronic parts) using special software ( Hypermesh , Ansa );
- Model development and assembly for different FE solver: Nastran / Abaqus/ LS Dyna;
- analysis of automotive parts behavior;
- Data exchange with FE Department in Germany;
- Create documents (e.g. tables, hand drawings, diagrams, figures, etc.) according to the instructions;
- Working in a team, discussing and solving problems together and with colleagues in Germany;
- Student in mechanical Engineering or other technical studies (e.g. physics, other engineering, ...
- Knowledge in CAE- Tools, preferably with Altair Hyperworks but also with Ansa,
- Basics in LS- Dyna, Abaqus and NASTRAN are desired but not a must-have;
- Design skills and understanding in kinematic behavior of automotive parts;
- Knowledge of injection molded parts
- Communicative skills;
- Independent way of working;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Part-time working program, 4 hours /day;
- Term work contract for 6 Months;
- Monthly salary.