Specialist BIW / Drawing Engineer / Design Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Specialist BIW / Drawing Engineer / Design Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
What’s your experience?
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering / Automotive Engineering or comparable
• Fully trained CAD Design Engineer with an automotive background (BMW is mandatory!!)
• Design experience in the field of Body-in-White (BiW) using CATIA V5 is indispensable
• Specific knowledge in automotive body in white (BIW)/sheet metal, castings
• Fully conversant in CATIA V5 and charisma (trained and experienced)
• Able to apply engineering principles in the design process
• Good working knowledge of drawing standards and geometric tolerances will be required
• Knowledge of BIW joining technologies (spot welding, laser application, body adhesive bonding, friction stir welding, riveting, clinching)
• Fluent in English or German Language
• Conversant with PC based tools used in an office environment
• Working independently and disciplined
What’s your role?
• 3D surface modelling and 2D drawings creation
• Design and drawing of body shell constructions (Body in white) in 2D and 3D
• Detail design and drafting of body in white devices by using CATIA V5 and Carisma
• Generating and making changes to 3D CAD models, weld fields, sections and exploded views
• Generating of sheet metal manufacturing drawings for car manufacturer
• Designing parts for the body structure starting from existing parts and sections
• Quality responsibility for the drawings
• Providing engineering support to various projects and customers
• Support CAD delivery for component releasing
• Detail design and drawing of supplier owned systems and components
• Liaising with German Engineering Department