Web UI/UX developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Web UI/UX developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Web development, User Interface/User Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT projects
- Database: PostgresSQL, MySQL
-Knowledge of SOA, REST webservices design&architecture
-Experience with at least one unit testing framework, such as Mocha, RSpec
-Knowledge of pair programming, continuous integration and test-driven development
-Working collaboratively/Tools: SVN, Git
-Designing and developing new projects and enhancements for different department systems;
- Communicate with other IT teams to define and develop APIs to be exposed to the different other applications;
- Working in teams following Agile/Scrum development practices;
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and time-boxed iterative development;
- Participating and leading design workshops;
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project;
- Learning new technologies and languages
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Professional infrastructure
• Join a multinational team