Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Good knowledge in AS/400 programming languages (RPG, CLLE, SQL, ILE, Synon) and related technologies, XML basics
• Sound knowledge of SDLC, AGILE and technology projects
• IT background
• University degree
• Fluency in English
• To be proficient in either RPG, Synon languages and be well versed with the concepts of ILE.
• Able to understand interface programing using MQ, Xml tools, Web-Service programs etc
• To provide support for critical business and technical issues/solutions in the project.
• To co-ordinate between customer and HCL team to resolve new/open issues for timely and successful closure
• To provide estimate for work to ensure on time delivery as per the defined quality standards
• Raising risks, technical issues and escalation to Leads
• To document new learning’s and processes and internally sharing those with the team members for their development.
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Package for gym and massage
• Financial support for training on latest technologies and project management as well as professional certifications
• International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500