Back Office IP Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Back Office IP Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Bachelor/Master of science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent
with minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience;
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
• Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact;
• Ability to transfer knowledge to colleagues;
• Excellent communication skills in English;
• French communication skills will be a plus.
• Solid knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of routers, switches, firewalls, proxy servers, VPN concentrators, traffic analyzers.
• Solid understanding of service provider networks, internet network architecture and routing products.
• Understanding of Routing Protocols like BGP, OSPF, ISIS.
• Good experience with the following solutions under MPLS protocol (Layer 2/3 VPN).
• Experience with equipment manufactured by Cisco, Nokia, Huawei, Redback, Juniper, Extreme.
• Experience with Nokia products like: 7750 routers, 7850 omniswitch will be a big plus.
• Experience with Fortinet products like FCR3950, FGT620 will be a big plus.
• Cisco (CCNP, CCNP SP (old CCIP certification)) /Juniper (JNCIA, JNCIP-SP) certifications is a plus.
• Understanding of Telecom Mobile Networks like 2G/3G/LTE is a plus.
• Scripting skills is a plus (Shell, Perl or others).
• Manage networks and nodes within the Core IP domain of our customers. This includes:
- 2nd Level Assurance Support activities;
- 2nd Level Preventive maintenance activities;
- 2nd Level System Administration activities;
- 2nd Level Incident/Problem Management activities;
- On regular base covering the 7x24 Call-out responsibility;
- Provide input, implement and verify improvements in processes;
- Verify and implement configuration changes.