Back Office IP Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Back Office IP Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• Bachelor/Master of science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent
with minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience;
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
• Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact;
• Ability to transfer knowledge to colleagues;
• Excellent communication skills in English;
• French communication skills will be a plus.
• Solid knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of routers, switches, firewalls, proxy servers, VPN concentrators, traffic analyzers.
• Solid understanding of service provider networks, internet network architecture and routing products.
• Understanding of Routing Protocols like BGP, OSPF, ISIS.
• Good experience with the following solutions under MPLS protocol (Layer 2/3 VPN).
• Experience with equipment manufactured by Cisco, Nokia, Huawei, Redback, Juniper, Extreme.
• Experience with Nokia products like: 7750 routers, 7850 omniswitch will be a big plus.
• Experience with Fortinet products like FCR3950, FGT620 will be a big plus.
• Cisco (CCNP, CCNP SP (old CCIP certification)) /Juniper (JNCIA, JNCIP-SP) certifications is a plus.
• Understanding of Telecom Mobile Networks like 2G/3G/LTE is a plus.
• Scripting skills is a plus (Shell, Perl or others).
• Manage networks and nodes within the Core IP domain of our customers. This includes:
- 2nd Level Assurance Support activities;
- 2nd Level Preventive maintenance activities;
- 2nd Level System Administration activities;
- 2nd Level Incident/Problem Management activities;
- On regular base covering the 7x24 Call-out responsibility;
- Provide input, implement and verify improvements in processes;
- Verify and implement configuration changes.