This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs MacOS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• University degree (technical preferred);
• Knowledge of English (written / spoken) – minimum level required B2 ore above;
• Impact Assessments;
• ROMs and Estimates;
• Low-Level Designs (functional and non-functional specifications);
• Well-structured code and applications;
• Unit test plans and results;
• End User support.
• Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Develop well-structured & well documented code following company standards;
- Document enhancements made and system changes;
- Work effectively as part of a team, across multiple countries and time-zones;
- Ability to excel in a team model environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Analytical thinking - Analyzes and synthesizes information to understand issues, identify options, and support sound decision making;
- Creativity and Innovation - Generates viable, new approaches and solutions;
- Information Gathering and Processing - Effectively extracts, synthesizes and interprets data from multiples sources;
- Initiative - Deals with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise;
- Interactive Communication - Uses varied communication vehicles and opportunities to promote dialogue and develop shared understanding and consensus;
- Plan and schedule deployment deliverables, goals and milestones.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Strong understanding of good object-oriented development practices.
• Excellent Cocoa and Cocoa Touch and Objective-C coding ability.
• Experience using Git.
• Understanding of relational database design and data normalization.
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.