This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs MacOS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• University degree (technical preferred);
• Knowledge of English (written / spoken) – minimum level required B2 ore above;
• Impact Assessments;
• ROMs and Estimates;
• Low-Level Designs (functional and non-functional specifications);
• Well-structured code and applications;
• Unit test plans and results;
• End User support.
• Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Develop well-structured & well documented code following company standards;
- Document enhancements made and system changes;
- Work effectively as part of a team, across multiple countries and time-zones;
- Ability to excel in a team model environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Analytical thinking - Analyzes and synthesizes information to understand issues, identify options, and support sound decision making;
- Creativity and Innovation - Generates viable, new approaches and solutions;
- Information Gathering and Processing - Effectively extracts, synthesizes and interprets data from multiples sources;
- Initiative - Deals with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise;
- Interactive Communication - Uses varied communication vehicles and opportunities to promote dialogue and develop shared understanding and consensus;
- Plan and schedule deployment deliverables, goals and milestones.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Strong understanding of good object-oriented development practices.
• Excellent Cocoa and Cocoa Touch and Objective-C coding ability.
• Experience using Git.
• Understanding of relational database design and data normalization.
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.