PLM Developer - IT Center Europe TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs PLM Developer - IT Center Europe TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Are you willing to work in a young and motivated team? Are you already an expert or would you like to develop your skills in the area of Applications Development? Then Continental IT Center Europe is the place for you! With more than 100 specialists in IT Center Europe we are offering challenging projects, a great team to work in and various possibilities to develop your expertise by learning new and complex business processes, systems and tools. For the time being we are looking for junior/senior software developers that will be part of a new team. In our team you will develop Java based applications. If you are a .NET developer we will train you in Java. Your main tasks will be:
* Develop new functionalities based on projects
* Perform testing of software components
* Debug problems and participate to the implementation of the changes
* Support system integration and user acceptance testing
* Maintain existing applications These activities will enable you to use and expand your existing skills by sharing the knowledge with your colleagues. Take the opportunity of starting-up SOA Software Development activities in our team and the challenges will follow!
* University level background
* Java/.NET knowledge
* Basic Experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Systems
* Knowledge in Web Services implementation
* Good English command and communication skills, being able to work efficiently in an international team
* Well organized person, tenacious, attentive to details, methodic, rigorous. Would be a plus:
* Previous experience with Configuration / Change Management systems (e.g Jira, Bugzilla)
* Operating system knowledge (Linux and Windows)
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.