Tech Team Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Consulteam active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tech Team Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Consulteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Consulteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
About the project
The client operates as an universal bank, serving all categories of clients through its three specialized divisions: Wholesale Banking, Mid Corporate and Retail Banking
• SPOC of the development team for all the parties involved in the project (business & IT);
• Assures roles and responsibilities in the development team are followed according to company’s Agile governance;
• Be able and ready to take when needed one of the following roles Scrum Master or Proxy Product Owner;
• Management, planning and execution against roadmap and delivery commitments;
• Management and coaching the people allocated in the development team;
• Motivate team members in order to have optimal engagement and delivery;
• Monitor and control the planning of activities and priorities of the development team, including the dependencies between teams;
• Responsible for end to end system development life cycle according to company’s policies and procedures, from gather requirements until production promote and support;
• Help the development team in day-to-day activities to overcome any issues they may encounter;
• Work closely with Architects and Product Owner to deliver best in class solutions according to business needs;
• Report status of developments, productivity, quality, operations and system performance.
• Experience in a TL role: 2 years minimum;
• Experience in application development: 4 years minimum;
• Experience with Agile methodologies and Java projects;
• Background in IT development (Developer/QA/Analyst) - preferred Java Developer, but not mandatory;
• Database & operating systems knowledge;
• Very good understanding of software development practices and methodologies, architecture, and infrastructure;
• Methods and concepts of design, analysis, programming and testing tools & techniques;
• Ability to handle multiple and complex systems and requirements;
• Strong business and technical skills;
• Strong analytical skills, ability to discover requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches.
Nice to have:
• Experience leading teams developing highly concurrent and reliable distributed systems;
• Background in banking.