Tech System Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Consulteam active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tech System Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Consulteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Consulteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
About the project
The client operates as an universal bank, serving all categories of clients through its three specialized divisions: Wholesale Banking, Mid Corporate and Retail Banking
• Gathers, clarifies and writes software business requirements;
• Analyse the ability to change the application environment and assess the impact of these changes on the existing environment: application, infrastructure and operation. Agrees the solution with all impacted parties/departments;
• Help the development team to estimate the complexity of User Stories;
• Participate in daily scrums with the team to help ensure that work in progress will meet requirement goals;
• Creates the standard functional design document that should contain the design of the functional solution, assures the communication with and between Programmers and QAs;
• Creates the technical analysis document that should contain the impact for the integration of new product in the current environment;
• Provide high quality service & support to customers/co-workers while maintaining a professional standard for new and existing applications;
• Provides 3rd line support for production incidents (when needed).
• Experience in a similar role: 2 years minimum;
• Experience in application development: 4 years minimum;
• Experience with Agile methodologies;
• University degree (IT, Engineering); background in banking is considered a plus;
• Computer proficiency: Operating systems, Microsoft SQL databases;
• Experience with Programming Languages (Java), UML, XML, Soap Services, Restful Web Services, Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Internet;
• Good level of applied knowledge in algorithms, concepts of IT architecture, applied knowledge of database management systems, quality assurance, data analysis;
• Teamwork, integrity & loyalty, communication and customer oriented behaviour;
• Ability to cope with change, planning and organizing skills;
• Quality orientation/ attention to details; problem solving attitude;
Nice to have:
• Professional qualifications / training: applied courses of information systems design, applied courses of database management;
• Work experience with internet banking applications.