Technical PO/ QA Automation Engineer
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
•Product Owner experience
• Basic Linux knowledge
• Basic XML knowledge
• Troubleshooting capabilities
• Attentive to details, responsible, service-oriented, able and willing to learn and grow professionally
• A willingness to jump into projects and situations and make sense of ambiguous details
• A genuine passion for automation - and the know-how to get from sketch to code
• Experience with AGILE project management and issue tracking tools (e.g. JIRA)
• Very good and clear communication skills (English is a must).
Would be a plus but not a requirement:
• Automation script development experience
• Programming skills
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Experience with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
• Design enhancements to the QA automation framework
• Functional analysis capabilities
• Black box and gray box testing capabilities
• Experience with FitNesse (or other BDD automation tool)
• Experience with financial and web services applications
The project is a rapidly growing engagement with a solid leader in software development of investment banking, risk management and processing solutions. Join our Development Center in Luxoft Romania and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. The project is based on Scrum methodology and adopts TDD and BDD principles. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, grow professionally and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
•The candidate will work in development team closely with the Paris consultancy team to support development of new functionality, to rapidly solve problems and to facilitate enhancing aspects of the application.
• Orchestrate the collaboration between Business sponsors, Subject matter experts, Testers, and Development groups by removing roadblocks and fostering communication
• Has a clear understanding of the program’s vision, priorities and value proposition
• Works with the agile team during the Program Increment Planning to ensure that all the team members understand the requirements and can elaborate the features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint
• Creates the team’s backlog by defining the user stories the team should work on knowing that the team will be working on building new test building block, the PO is responsible of providing the test block design based on the Murex Test standards and test design recommendations shared by Murex ensuring test maintainability and extensibility
• Ensures the team’s backlog items are defined with clear and testable functional and non-functional acceptance criteria
• Maintains the team’s backlog ensuring all items are prioritized based on the program’s priorities and dependencies with other teams
• Ensures that the backlog’s items are continuously groomed prior to the sprint planning Meeting in order for the team understands what needs to be done
• Ensures that the items integrated by the agile team meet their acceptance criteria and definition of done
• Participates in the agile team’s events daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
• Participates in the Agile Program Ceremonies: planning, demos, retrospectives etc.
• Responsible of demoing the agile team’s work items during the system demo
• Collaborates with the POs of the other agile teams to make sure the dependencies are respected