SW Test Engineer (automotive project)
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• 3 years of experience in SW testing
• Strong experience in design of test scenarios
• General programming language understanding (C or C++)
• Experience with root cause analysis (analysis of logs, work with debuggers, etc,)
• Test Cases & Test execution
Would be a big advantage:
• Experience with implementation test in C or C++
• Practical experience with development of SW Test Strategy
• Strong experience with Embedded SW testing or/and development
• Knowledge of MCU architectures (e.g. Infineon AURIX, NXP Calypso, Renesas V850)
• Experience with SW testing tools and frameworks (e.g. Tessy, VectorCAST, CANTATA)
• Strong knowledge on 32-bit Controllers (Infineon AURIX, NXP Calypso, Renesas V850)
Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. We are working on development of modern and future technologies of Autonomous Drive with highest demands in safety and reliability.
• Understand and analyze customer's design and safety requirements including identifying any gaps or missing information needed to perform validation and testing activities
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements
• Develop and deliver complex, algorithmic rich tests to provide planned coverage of respect product specifications and coding base
• Analysis, interpret executed test cases, and confirming that the software behavior respects the requirement documents
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Participate in providing software validation, project estimations and technical risk assessment
• Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
• Good command of English
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined
• Willingness and ability to travel