This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs PHP Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Experience in web-enabled software application development
• Knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
• Knowledge of techniques and concepts of Internet security
• Person with initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
We are growing our talented tech team, so we are hiring great PHP Developers, who will be directly involved in the product development projects of our client's platform, using Scrum as methodology.
Some of the technologies and services we're using to build our geographically distributed multi data-center platform are PHP, MySQL (partitioning, replication, sharing), Redis, Sphinx, MongoDB, Memcached, APIs (both as a provider and a consumer, including REST, JSON-RPC and SOAP), multiple CDNs (Content Delivery Networks). This is open to change as our needs evolve.
Every engineer contributes to the vision of how we grow the product and is directly involved in vetting new and existing features and defining the technical solution.
• Development and maintenance for various modules of the client's Commerce platform
• Active participation of applications design meetings
• Involvement in platform optimization and scalability projects
• Embracing good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
• Identifying and prototyping best practices for backend engineering
• Sharing to the team and community cool and research areas you are passionate of (see some of our colleagues involved in Tech Session presentations or open source contribution)