SAP HW administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs SAP HW administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
- This position requires to be a good team player (interfacing with partners and development teams globally), self-motivated, taking ownership of complex problems with confidence and enthusiasm and work without the need to have close supervision of the manager.
- Experience in Linux system administration, esp. script development
- Hardware-Administration, especially incl. Diagnosis and firmware maintenance
- Hardware- / Software-Configuration & Architecture
- High Availability, Virtualization, Clustering
- Strong debugging skills and a methodical approach are a must
- Analytical thinking
- Problem analysis (Kernel, RAM, Performance)
- Problem documentation and –tracking
- Tuning and Performance optimization
- Willingness to work with customers in problem resolution with the ability to restore customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Programming language: ABAP, Perl
- SAP Basis Administrator
- SAP HANA Administrator, SAP HANA Performance
- File IO performance
- IBM SpectrumScale/ IBM GPFS
- VMware/vSAN, KVM/AHV
- Storage administration: IBM vSeries, Lenovo DSseries, NetApp, SAN switches
You are responsible to administrate the servers that your team mates need to develop new solutions for SAP HANA. You modify servers with new parts, you update firmware to latest levels or with development code for error analysis, you support the team with knowledge of well-performing HW configurations and know the right parameters to tune Intel-CPUs and architectures. You help to analyze root cause for support cases and are providing information to HW development support to recreate and fix.