Mobile Developer with Angular 2,4 OR React
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
- Professional frontend development experience in building large software systems. Preferable Banking, Insurances and financial related applications;
- Good knowledge of common libraries with special focus on Angular 2 and above, Ionic 2 and above, JQuery Mobile and Bootstrap;
- Knowledge on Cordova/Phonegap is a relevant additional plus;
- Good knowledge about common OOP principles, design patterns, coding best practices and development methodologies (TDD, DDD);
- Exposure to major JS frameworks and tools (Angular, Gulp, Karma, Jasmine, Less, Sass);
Working on client facing single page applications that display dynamic data in tabular or chart form. UI/UX experience is a plus as the applications typically need to display large data sets that sometimes need to be condensed into various flows that can be easily browsed and understood by the end user.
Forms and form validation also play an important part of the development effort as do recognizing and solving performance issues.
Another part of the required responsibilities is markup slicing and integrating/building various user interface controls.
The applications are heavily based on AJAX requests that typically query REST API's and as a result handling asynchronous data plays an important role in the development process.