C++ Software engineer
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
• Programming in C and C ++
• Excellent analytical and problem solving
• Excellent communication and collaboration capabilities
• Willingness to teach and advance the other team members
• Good level of English
• C/C++ 11
• Design patterns
• Experience in debugging(cdb,gdb)
• Experience in profiling and benchmarks
• Experience in database
• Experience with unit testing(gtest)/integration testing
• Some experience with VCS(git, perforce, svn)
Nice to have skills:
• Visual Studio/QTCreator
• Continuous integration(Jenkins)
In constant interaction with the development teams, customer support teams, IT teams and our partners, here are some examples of your responsibilities:
• Design and develop different modules for the core of the Murex product.
• Evolution of the technology stack Murex: Offer, certify and optimize the various components of operational environments and development of Murex
• Understand and refactor old C code turning it into C++ 11 compliant code.
• Training and presentation on a topic you're an expert, you can prepare and give training to the rest of the team as well as development and customer support teams