C++ Developer (telecom project)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs C++ Developer (telecom project) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- 2 years working experience and knowledge of C technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- 4 years relevant work experience.
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programing concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Knowledge of 802.11 technologies
- bash, TCL, Python, Perl
Software developer for Management Interface integration
The software engineer will be part of a larger team involved in software development of the CLI Management interface
As a Software Engineer you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. This includes user requirements analysis, creation of functional specifications, creation of high level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit testing.
The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to creation and implementation of large new features.