Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
1. High education.
2. Experience with Avaya IP Office.
3. Linux based OS knowledge.
4. Knowledge in networking and IP telephony.
5. Spoken English.
6. Work experience in telecom field.
Will be a plus:
1. Work experience in ISP or system integrator.
2. Experience with Asterisk, Freeswitch, Kamailio.
3. Experience with Avaya Aura products: CM, SM, SMGR, SBC.
4. Experience with Polycom video conferenceing systems.
5. Knowledge of various IP phones/gateways vendors: Avaya, Cisco, Polycom, Digium, Sangoma, Grandstream.
6. Experience in creating and preparing documentation.
7. Databases basic knowledge: MySQL, Postgresql, sqlite.
8. Experience with monitoring systems: Nagios, Zabbix.
9. Experience with billing systems.
10. Scripts programming experience.
1. Telecom equipment/services administration.
2. Incident resolving on corporate issue tracker (2nd line support).
3. New telecom projects participation.
4. Keeping actualized documentation.
5. Work with telephone traffic analysis and reporting systems.
6. Telecom partners communication (ISPs, integrators).
7. New technologies investigation and current services optimization.
8. Permanently develop yourself.