This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Telecom engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
1. High education.
2. Experience with Avaya IP Office.
3. Linux based OS knowledge.
4. Knowledge in networking and IP telephony.
5. Spoken English.
6. Work experience in telecom field.
Will be a plus:
1. Work experience in ISP or system integrator.
2. Experience with Asterisk, Freeswitch, Kamailio.
3. Experience with Avaya Aura products: CM, SM, SMGR, SBC.
4. Experience with Polycom video conferenceing systems.
5. Knowledge of various IP phones/gateways vendors: Avaya, Cisco, Polycom, Digium, Sangoma, Grandstream.
6. Experience in creating and preparing documentation.
7. Databases basic knowledge: MySQL, Postgresql, sqlite.
8. Experience with monitoring systems: Nagios, Zabbix.
9. Experience with billing systems.
10. Scripts programming experience.
1. Telecom equipment/services administration.
2. Incident resolving on corporate issue tracker (2nd line support).
3. New telecom projects participation.
4. Keeping actualized documentation.
5. Work with telephone traffic analysis and reporting systems.
6. Telecom partners communication (ISPs, integrators).
7. New technologies investigation and current services optimization.
8. Permanently develop yourself.