C Embedded Developer (automotive project)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs C Embedded Developer (automotive project) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• 3 years of work experience in Embedded SW development
• Strong work knowledge C, practical experience with real-time and resource constraint programming
• Knowledge of industrial communication protocols, such as CAN, Ethernet
• Familiarity with a MCU architecture (such as Infineon AURIX, NXP Calypso, Renesas V850)
• Strong experience in unit testing, code review and usage of static analysis tools (e.g. QAC, Klocwork)
• Experience with root cause analysis (analysis of logs, work with debuggers, etc,)
• Experience with disciplined SLDC process environment such as CMMI or ASPICE
• Implementation of Low Level Diagnostics, MCAL Integration, Ethernet/CAN Stack Configuration
Would be a big advantage:
• Experience with Automotive projects
• Practical experience in AUTOSAR integration projects
• Familiarity with Vector AUTOSAR configuration toolchain
• Develop and deliver software code according to well defined disciplined process
• Optimize code for performance and footprint, considering advantages of h/w platform
• Develop unit tests to verify the correct functionality against the requirements
• Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results
• Participate in code review
• Document the code
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
• Be proactive and highly motivated
• Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible
• Good command of English
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined
• Willingness and ability to travel