C Embedded Developer (automotive project)
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• 3 years of work experience in Embedded SW development
• Strong work knowledge C, practical experience with real-time and resource constraint programming
• Knowledge of industrial communication protocols, such as CAN, Ethernet
• Familiarity with a MCU architecture (such as Infineon AURIX, NXP Calypso, Renesas V850)
• Strong experience in unit testing, code review and usage of static analysis tools (e.g. QAC, Klocwork)
• Experience with root cause analysis (analysis of logs, work with debuggers, etc,)
• Experience with disciplined SLDC process environment such as CMMI or ASPICE
• Implementation of Low Level Diagnostics, MCAL Integration, Ethernet/CAN Stack Configuration
Would be a big advantage:
• Experience with Automotive projects
• Practical experience in AUTOSAR integration projects
• Familiarity with Vector AUTOSAR configuration toolchain
• Develop and deliver software code according to well defined disciplined process
• Optimize code for performance and footprint, considering advantages of h/w platform
• Develop unit tests to verify the correct functionality against the requirements
• Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results
• Participate in code review
• Document the code
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
• Be proactive and highly motivated
• Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible
• Good command of English
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined
• Willingness and ability to travel