Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile G2-Travel active.
Vezi toate job-urile Coordination Supervisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Turism active pe Hipo.ro
• Implements and monitors all processes and procedures in Coordination department;
• Coordinates the team’s activities to ensure effective allocation of work and use of resources (checks the work volume for the day, e.g.: pending items, FC, LC, reports, makes group allocation for the next day);
• Checks the shift to see how many emergencies were passed to the next shift and helps the team with the emergencies if needed;
• Investigates and answers to complaints raised for coordination department;
• Acts as coordinator whenever the situation imposes;
• Prepares the weekly and monthly reports for the management team;
• Organises the team’s working shifts based on business needs and updates the work schedule (with days off, OVT);
• Plans and organizes coordination meetings as well as presentations, quizzes, trainings for the team;
• Communicate with the other departments in an efficient and constructive manner;
• Build up and maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients;
• Analyse, monitor and evaluate team performance;
• Set team objectives according to the company’s strategy and take action in order to fulfil them;
• Propose new solutions to improve team’s performance;
• Participate in hiring new team members;
• Identify training and development needs, together with the department’s trainer;
• Train and develop the team members;
• Actively supports the quality and training team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience in Travel / Hospitality industry is a plus;
• Result oriented attitude;
• Customer oriented attitude;
• Crisis management skills;
• Problem solving skills;
• Good planning and organising skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Training skills;
• Advanced knowledge of English;
• Good MS Office skills.