Safety System Test Engineer P ES TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Safety System Test Engineer P ES TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
For our Powertrain Engineering team in Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Engine Systems department. Are you passionate about electronics and OOP? Would you like to combine them in your job? Do you want to be part of a team who makes the things differently, with the highest quality and with the important mission to assure the safe behavior of the engine? Do you want to work in young, friendly and dynamic team?
We are looking for passionate System Test Engineers willing to work for the most powerful computer in the car, Engine Control Unit, for the development of newest engines and hybrid vehicles. The goal of our work as System Test Engineer is to prevent erroneous behavior like vehicle acceleration without the intention of the driver or unintended engine start. In this role we develop, execute and analyze automated tests, but we also check safety signals coming from Monitoring Unit. This will give you the chance to use your knowledge about electronic schematics and signal measurement on one side and Object Oriented Programming on the other side. The future of automotive propulsion is passing through a revolution with four different sources: autonomous driving, vehicle electrification, shared mobility and connectivity and introduction of the Safety standard ISO 26262. As result, the engine monitoring functions become more and more important and so will be also your work.
As a System Test Engineer in our team:
- You will verify the software products according to the specific requirements or specifications;
- You will measure and analyze the signals from Safety Monitoring Unit;
- You will design and develop automated test scripts for Software Integration Tests in order to ensure that the software delivered by the development team meet all requirements;
- You will configure, execute and debug automated tests using Engine Control Unit and engine simulators;
- You will analyze results, identify issues and communicate them to the projects;
- You will cooperate within our international development teams and you will collaborate with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication, Control or System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics
- Good OOP Programming knowledge (Python usage will be a plus)
- Software testing techniques knowledge
- Understanding of electronics schematics and signal measurement and analysis
- Good English skills
- Well organized person, attentive to details, rigorous, dedicated
- Communication skills
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Automated test development experience
- Knowledge of development and implementation of test suites/cases based on requirements specifications
- Automotive system knowledge
- Knowledge of software development processes
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.