Mechanical Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mechanical Engineer - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface and systems integration.
* Design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, simulation and drawing creation of the specified products; Support and update of production equipment;
* Perform structural or thermal simulations, provide simulation reports in order to meet product specifications, check and optimize the reliability of the product;
* Communication with internal customers and suppliers using appropriate tools;
* Planning of work packages, estimation and scheduling of own tasks;
* Handling and processing of all project related data according to the company procedures and using the appropriate tools and methods;
* Participate in trainings and knowledge sharing meetings in order to improve work results;
* Periodical Trainings and sharing of information.
* University Degree in Mechanics/Mechatronics field;
* Minimum 2 years experience in design;
* Minimum 3 year experience in mechanical execution and Production;
* Good knowledge of various tools used for mechanical design process, such as CAD tools, SIX Sigma Green Belt, Solidworks is a plus;
* Project Management Knowledge;
* Good Training and Communication Skills;
* Good English knowledge;
* Results oriented.
What we offer:
* Project based travel opportunities;
* New technologies, new equipment;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive salaries.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.