Mid-Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a developer who can write code like no other as our new Mid-Senior Java Developer, part of our growing team in Timisoara!
Do you enjoy staying current with industry best-practices and trends? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where all team members are empowered to design and deliver solutions to end-users?
We offer you the opportunity to become a member of our customer’s multinational team, and work for its global computer storage and data management company.
As part of the Professional Services group, the overall focus of our team is on competitive solutions to customer requirements, supportability, technology advances and product quality.
Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business.
We are positive you will be able to do a great job on this position if you have strong knowledge of:
- Java, JEE
- HTML, CSS
- SVN, Maven, JUnit, Mocking frameworks, Continuous integration systems
- jQuery, Angular
- Develop technical software solutions and product integration - unit testing, integration and system tests;
- Provide technical solutions and estimate effort for implementing business requirements;
- Requirement clarifications and documenting;
- Participate in the full software development life cycle;
- Provide technical support for team members;
- Experience: 3+ years;
- Education: University degree in a relevant field;
- Continuous learning through training and certifications;
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment;
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses;
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance;
- Great location with relaxing areas;
- Meal tickets and transport discounts;
- Annual teambuilding and parties;
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees;
If you think you are fit for the job and you want to be part of our team, we are looking forward to receiving your resume.
You can discover our latest openings and apply via Berg Software website.