Jr. Functional Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AGYS active.
Vezi toate job-urile Jr. Functional Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
AGYS’s packaged and easy to tailor solutions for on premise and SaaS offerings for Cloud offering consists in:
BankConnect™ , a product suite of banking solutions that focus primarily in the areas of: New Customer Engagement and Onboarding, Credit Instrument Origination and Issuance, Integrated Risk Management, Compliance Assurance. BankConnect™ is a product family, designed to help client companies compete for and better retain the new generation of banking customer, expedite and reduce risk associated with daily onboarding and product transacting and ensure compliant activities throughout.
BlueFabric™, a low-code process development platform, running on IBM BPM in the Cloud, that delivers an innovative line of business platform for easily designing and rolling out volume back office business processes in a highly cost effective manner.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch; www.bank-connect.ch and www.bluefabric.ch.
• Experience as a business/functional analyst in software implementation projects would be a plus
• Previous experience in implementing enterprise solutions (i.e. CRM, ERP, BPM) – would be a plus
• Knowledge of BPMN and UML notations; any certifications would be a plus
• Experience in banking projects and good knowledge of banking products and services would be a plus
• Perform business analysis activities and document the outcome
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits
• Develop user stories/use cases and workflow diagrams to support the elicitation process.
• Generate mockups of proposed solutions, present mockups and refine requirements
• Develop conceptual data models to help define business requirements
• Produce business analysis artifacts (Diagrams - Process Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Business Class, State Charts; UI Wireframes; User stories or Use cases)
• Facilitate business analysis artifacts validation and signoff
• Provide continuous business support for the implementation team
• Assist in User Acceptance Testing
• Build strong relationships with the business stakeholders and Agys internal team members