Level 1.5 French Support and System Administration Engineer
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Fluency in spoken and written French and English
• Very good problem solving skills
• Very good analytical skills
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Fast learner
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Willing to develop knowledge in the following areas: Windows Server, Citrix, VMWare, Linux/ Unix, AIX, AS 400, Networking, DB (DB2, Oracle, MSSQL), network infrastructure
• Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environment
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
The team provides remote managed services for more than 30 French customers. The team is being extended as a result of the increasing workload provided by newly integrated customers and contract extensions. To fulfill the requirements of the job proficiency in French language and strong technical experience are required.
Tasks and Activities:
• Availability to work in shifts 24x7
• Monitor servers performance and availability
• Perform scheduled controls on servers and report the results
• Act as SPOC for our customers
• Performing server administration, management and configuration tasks according to existing procedures
• Event Management (analyze alerts and logs)
• Incident handling according to the procedures
• Register change requests for incidents/problems as needed
• Provide technical assistance and expertise to customer’s administrators and SMEs in French language
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills