Remote Node.js Developer
• Fluent in English
• Understanding of development workflow - software code branching models and promotion workflow from
development to staging to production
• Understanding of network security such as SSH, SSL, VPN, encryption, etc.
• Solid understanding of continuous integration and software development cycle.
• Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Suggest, design, document, implement, and communicate incremental improvements to our development, CI
and deployment processes for developers
• Advocate for the clients to make CaseWare’s solution platforms the premier platforms in the industry
• Document, develop, and test, build and deployment jobs for apps
• Manage and review source code merging, issue tracking, continuous integration, and deployment jobs for third
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues arising from deployment of third party apps in our development and test
• Assist with code review, testing and approval of third party apps
Caseware, company that sells software solutions for accounting, auditing, financial, risk and governance professionals. CaseWare software is used in 130 countries and available in 16 languages.
-Interaction with internal clients/distributors
-You can work from home