Energy responsible - Facility Plant TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Ensuring that an energy management in accordance with the requirements of ISO 50001 system within the framework of the existing Energy and ESH management system is established, implemented and maintained
* Project manager for all the improvement projects for energy efficiency or other Facility management related projects
* Monitoring the energy management works, on going projects
* Collect all the consumtion data and keep update the KPI's files according to requirements
* Keep the meeting minutes of Energy Management meeting
* Responsible for part of internal communication, newsletter, ConNext, ESH Corners etc
* Responsible for preparation of meetings, audits, campaign with setup, layout, protocol- administrative parts
* Monitoring the orders for energy related investments
* Responsible for operational control, database and implementation of measures
* Reporting, documentation, statistics and presentations
* Responsible for Visual management of ESH corners, infoboards, update of infoboards with energy guidelines, anoucements etc and keep in good shape
* Contact data for different suppliers if technical informations not need it A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical university degree: Faculty of Electrotehnics or Installations.
* Technical knowledge for building infrastructure and equipment - both electrical and HVAC .
* Minimum 3 years experience in electrical / HVAC in an industrial environment.
* ANRE, ISCIR, fire protection and/or gas systems authorization for design / installation / set-up / service would be a plus.
* Proven Project management competence and experience.
* Microsoft Office is a must, AutoCAD knowledge is a plus .
* Strong organizing skills.
* Communication skills.
* Good English language communication ability.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team * Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits * Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.) * Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area) * Stability * International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities * Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.