IT Eng. for Corporate Infrastruct. Server and Cloud - IT TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Linux Administrator / DevOps will be primarily responsible for:
* Global support, design, configuration and operation of the Linux servers
* Design and migration of the current infrastructure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS within the cloud
* Market monitoring, technology scouting and vendor management
* Creation of operational concepts, analysis of the actual constitution and continuous improvement
* Analysis of the IT infrastructure with BigData analytics, evalutation of results and implementation
* Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
* The ability and adeptness in handling IT projects and IT project management.
* Above average interpersonal skills, good team player, and preferably with leadership potential.
* Above average communication skills primarily on the English language.
* The capability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
* The flexibility to travel
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in IT System/Server administration, and planning
* Excellent knowledge on Linux OS (RHEL, SUSE, Ubuntu)
* Indepth knowledge on programming (PHP and Python) and system administration tools (e.g. Puppet, Spacewalk, Icinga, Elk, Git, Grafana)
* Experience in operating IaaS & PaaS cloud environments (e. g. AWS, Azure) including container technologies
* Basic knowledge on network troubleshooting, Big Data technologies and its related tools
* Strong communication skills and ability to transfer business demands into IT solutions based on enterprise standards
* Good understanding of the IT Service Management Processes and Project Management.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team * Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits * Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.) * Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area) * Stability * International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities * Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents"
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.