IT Eng. for Corporate Infrastruct. Server and Cloud - IT TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs IT Eng. for Corporate Infrastruct. Server and Cloud - IT TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Linux Administrator / DevOps will be primarily responsible for:
* Global support, design, configuration and operation of the Linux servers
* Design and migration of the current infrastructure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS within the cloud
* Market monitoring, technology scouting and vendor management
* Creation of operational concepts, analysis of the actual constitution and continuous improvement
* Analysis of the IT infrastructure with BigData analytics, evalutation of results and implementation
* Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
* The ability and adeptness in handling IT projects and IT project management.
* Above average interpersonal skills, good team player, and preferably with leadership potential.
* Above average communication skills primarily on the English language.
* The capability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
* The flexibility to travel
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in IT System/Server administration, and planning
* Excellent knowledge on Linux OS (RHEL, SUSE, Ubuntu)
* Indepth knowledge on programming (PHP and Python) and system administration tools (e.g. Puppet, Spacewalk, Icinga, Elk, Git, Grafana)
* Experience in operating IaaS & PaaS cloud environments (e. g. AWS, Azure) including container technologies
* Basic knowledge on network troubleshooting, Big Data technologies and its related tools
* Strong communication skills and ability to transfer business demands into IT solutions based on enterprise standards
* Good understanding of the IT Service Management Processes and Project Management.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team * Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits * Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.) * Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area) * Stability * International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities * Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents"
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.