Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AGYS active.
Vezi toate job-urile Solution Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch
• 5+ years knowledge of IT delivery and architecture including knowledge of application frameworks, systems and platforms, data modelling; extensive experience in application architectures and design; strong background in application development (programming).
• System architectures and operating systems: UNIX/AIX, Linux, Windows, virtualization solutions
• Deployment models: On premises, cloud, mobile
• Technology skills:
• JAVA / JEE / J2EE
• Experience with application servers
• Design patterns
• Web Application Development experience including HTML 5 / CSS 3 / Angular.js
• UML Modelling Skills
• Messaging systems/technologies
• Experience working in an Agile based teams
• Strong object oriented design skills
• Well-developed requirements analysis skills, including good communication abilities (both speaking and listening) and stakeholder management (all levels up to Managing Director)
• Ability to balance business demands and IT fulfilment in terms of standardization, reducing risk and increasing IT flexibility
The Solutions Architect participates in translation of the client's business requirements into specific systems and application designs. This includes working front end but also a team member with client executives and personnel to identify functional and non-functional requirements and subsequently working on the identification, justification and design of the client's solution.
Participates in design activities, from requirements analysis to systems, application and/or process design specification. This position requires technical knowledge at least as per the described technical skills set.
• Supports in developing data architectures for a business domain / area or project
• Assists the business and analysts in defining data requirements.
• Supports the development of project related data deliverables.
• Defines the solution architectures and high-level software designs, by creating architectural models and the documentation.
• Present his solution architecture within the decision forums to get the necessary approvals; explain his solution and design to towards the development teams and provides his continuous support during implementation.
• Ensures that architectures of solutions conform to the defined principles, blueprints, standards, patterns, etc., for solution architecture as well as for enterprise architecture.
• Carries out reviews of software designs and documentation making sure the implementation is made in line with the architecture.
• Advises the assigned technology initiatives in:
o Undertaking peer reviews of, and reviewing solution architectures and designs, taking into consideration specific business and technical constraints, requirements and dependencies.
o Preparing high level design documentation and detailed-level design documentation produced by project teams for review and validation.
o Measuring the quality of the solution from an architectural perspective and ensuring the conformance of delivered solutions to predefined quality metrics.
o Analyses level of conformance of solutions to defined solution architecture and Enterprise Architecture principles, blueprints, standards, patterns, etc.
• Demonstrates personal support to the achievement and maintenance of a high performance culture in which people management and development is a key priority. Demonstrates personal commitment to supporting colleagues within the team. Works directly with customers to positively affect customer satisfaction
• Understands and applies knowledge of information technology solutions and associated methods and tools of the IT Architect profession to attain project / business unit objectives. Demonstrates the required proficiency levels for technical skills.
• Communicates to other professionals (Project Managers, IT Specialists, Consultants, and Sales professionals) in the team on tools, technology and methodology related to the design and development of IT solutions, and participates in their evaluation and selection. Research special topics as part of team responsibilities.
• Works effectively with other team members to understand customer needs and to design, evaluate and develop IT solutions which meet those needs. Works with team members, including customer, vendor and subcontractor personnel to achieve the team's business, technical and schedule goals.
• Recognizes and articulates problems related to the solution being developed and requests review and guidance to minimize risks associated with the proposed solution.
• Analyzes problems and suggests solutions involving IT technology, methodology, process, tools and solution components.
• Participates in project design activities, defining tasks, tracking and reporting progress, delivering on time and within budget, and delivering results to the customer.
Understands department mission and vision and applies this understanding during project activities.
• Influences technical personnel in the assignment, including customers, vendors, subcontractors and internal personnel inside and outside the assignment with presentations on relevant technical topics.
• Assists in identifying, estimating, and presenting cost, schedule, and technical risks for solution elements, both in proposal efforts and in implementation planning.
Activities lead to cost effective solutions which positively affect project costs or expenses.